- Assisting in day-today-responsibilities including creating new, listing agreements and sales listings, creating marketing emails, scheduling showings, showing reports, answering phones, email correspondence, documenting information and data entry.
- Assisting the sales director with sales calls
- Assisting prospective buyers as needed.
- Conducting property sales tours as required.
- Assisting the sales team in closing sales with prospective buyers
- Preparing properties for photo shoots and assisting photographer with photo shoots
- Performing listing and blog updates on the Company’s software.
- Basic graphic design and creation of ads for social media and email communications.
- Acting as liaison for the Sales & Marketing teams and other senior leaders/executives within the organization.
- Coordinating, scheduling and documenting of company sales meetings.
- Ensuring constant communication between the office administrator and sales and marketing team.
- Collaborating with Sales, Marketing, Ad Products & Event teams on special projects and client events.
- Managing logistics as it relates to client functions, acting as an ambassador for the Sales and Marketing Team in client communications.
- Preparing agendas and presentations for internal and external meetings.
- Updating various information systems, websites, price lists and contact lists as necessary.
- Tracking and updating databases; liaising and maintaining user information for our database.
- General office support and other administrative tasks as needed.
The ideal candidate must be motivated, articulate, determined and have strong organizational skills with an acute attention to detail. The ability to handle multiple tasks and meet deadlines in a fast paced work environment is essential.
Candidates must have strong verbal and written communication and presentation skills, and some public speaking experience. Fluency in English and Spanish is a requirement.
The ideal candidate will have the ability to work autonomously with minimal supervision as well as in a cross-functional team environment. A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected as well as the ability to prioritize and delegate.
Must be proficient in Excel, PowerPoint, MS Outlook and Google Systems. Knowledge of WordPress, Infusionsoft and basic graphic design skills are also an asset.
Bayside Real Estate Huatulco is a boutique real estate firm in Huatulco Mexico offer buyer and seller representation as well as developer services. Bayside Real Estate is partnered with a Canadian sister company operating with the name Own Mexico which provides marketing services and complimentary training to buyers via webinars, live seminars website updates and nurture marketing campaigns. Bayside Enterprises is a group of companies including; Own Mexico marketing services; Bayside Real Estate Huatulco; Bayside Vacation Rental and Bayside Rental and Tours. Its multiple sales and marketing platforms have retained follower of over 20,000 leads.
Bayside Real Estate Huatulco is an equal opportunity employer.